Scoil Éigse Campsite – St Marys GAA Club
- Site open: 10:00am on Sunday 9th to 1:00pm on Monday 17th August 2015
- St Marys GAA Club, Ballydoogan, Sligo is located 2km from the centre of Sligo Town
- GPS co-ordinates – Latitude 54.265, longitude -8.501
- This is a family camp site designated for Scoil Éigse visitors (60 spaces).
- Limited number of electricity connections
- *power supply available daily strictly between 08.00-10.00, 13.00-15.00 and 17.00-20.00
- Car parking is restricted and cannot be guaranteed.
- Toilets and showers
- STRICTLY NO GLASS ALLOWED
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- Pre-booking recommended.
- Deposit of €50 required for pre-booking (non-refundable).
- Fees are payable based on the arrival date indicated on the booking form
- Cash only will be accepted on entry to caravan and camp sites on day of arrival
- No Sterling will be accepted – please ensure you have Euros for all fee payments
Please note that fees are based on the package options set out below. No other variations will be permitted. No refunds for early departures.
|Fee (incl. power supply*):||€250|
|Fee (no power supply):||€220|
|Extra Tent:||€15 per night;||€90 per week|
|Additional car:||€5 per night;||€30 per week|